Friday 27 May 2016

Such Lucky Daughters!


Hello Everyone,

I know, I don't post for months, and now you are getting two in as many days lol :)

I promised to show you a few items I have made for my daughters over the past while.


For Caroline in Australia; she may be married, but is still a girly girl!




For Siobhan, whose a bit more grown up!

I was going to have different verses....but....



My mother in law turned 85 earlier this year and I made her this little keepsake with a verse I wrote for her.



So there we are.  I'll not bore you with non-miniatures for another while! LOL


I just love creating these wee keepsakes.

All the best and take care,
Vivian










13 comments:

  1. Hello Vivan,
    I think these are beautiful and such a wonderful, personal gift.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac, that's what I love about them too.
      All the best
      Vivian

      Delete
  2. Wonderful personal gifts of a lovely mom and for your mother in law too ;)!
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vivian! What a brilliant way to recycle scrabble tiles! Your family will be thrilled to receive these gifts of love, and they'll think that you are pretty darn CLEVER too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elizabeth, the girls loved their gifts!
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline! What a great name! LOL!!! I love all the keepsakes. They are so incredibly adorable and personal.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline....a great name I know :) I love making these as they are very personal and the girls know how much love and thought goes into making them.
      All the best
      Vivian

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vivian! are beautifuls gifts, with all mom love. Congratulations for your work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, it took me some time to put it together. I am happy with how it turned out.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់ថៃ

    ReplyDelete